Kitchen Cabinet Complaints

12:03 PM

Kitchen Cabinet Complaints and After Sales Service


"I bought a kitchen from Signature Kitchen Subang in 2016, 1 year ago. There was a water leakage which caused warping in the cabinet support panel.

I called Signature Kitchen Subang and Jamie attended to my repair work.

Jamie arranged replacement of the warped panels and re-siliconised the sink.

I have not bought any kitchen before so I don't know about others. But this after- sales service is important to me because it proves the accountability of the company.

If I have a chance to buy a kitchen all over again, I will still choose Signature Kitchen. So yeah, I will recommend Signature to my friends and family.

In one word, how would I describe the Signature Kitchen experience? - HONEST."

Client : Erdi Nor Erman b Hussein
Company : TM, Telekom Malaysia
Location : Sepang
Date : Sept 2017




- Our After Sales Commitment -



To visit our 2 Storey Concept Store : 
14, Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya.

Call for appointment :
Lola Lim: 016 - 2926 357
Office (10am-7pm): 03 - 5621 1286

SIGN UP for our Newsletter to receive further updates on our projects.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts