Final : Modern Home Interior Design and Styling at Vina Condo, Cheras

12:26 PM

MODERN HOME INTERIOR DESIGN AND STYLING AT VINA CONDO, CHERAS.


Whole House Interior Design for Vina Residence Property.

Property type: Condominium
Location: Cheras
Client: Dr. Irene Tan
Designer: Yang
Stylist: Fadzli

As promised, here are the Final Pictures of Vina Condo, Cheras Project.

Living Hall



Soft shades used to create an elegant vibe suit the owner's lifestyle. Click here to contact us


Side table decor. Click here to contact us 

The perspective of living hall. Click here to contact us

Hanging TV console with two pocket slide door work by Meridian's carpenter. Click here to contact us

The perspective of TV console & Wall panel. Click here to contact us 

Lamitak Wall Panel & TV Console are carpentry work by Meridian's. Click here contact us

DRY KITCHEN


Sleek Linear, Minimal Kitchen Design. Click here to contact us 

Perspective from the kitchen to shoe cabinet area. Click here to contact us

Perspective from Shoe cabinet to Kitchen. Click here to contact us 

Walking access from dry to wet kitchen. Click here to contact us

Working space designed minimally using Premium materials. Click here to contact us 

WET KITCHEN


Contemporary Charm Wet Kitchen. Click here to contact us 

Small laundry area designed at the corner space of this wet kitchen. Click here to contact us 

Working space decor and wall mounted Eubiq Power Track for power supply. Click here to contact us

Workstation illuminates by LED downlights, spacious and clean look. Click here to contact us


MASTER BEDROOM


A Modern Master Bedroom designed using brown and grey shades. Click here to contact us


Cushion's Bed Head Panel, Bedside Drawers and Wall Panel are Meridian's carpentry work. Click here to contact us  


Wall painting matching with the bedsheet to create vibrancy without adding too many colours. Click here to contact us

Hanging Bedside Cabinet. Click here to contact us  


Perspective facing bedroom corner. Click here to contact us

Bedroom corner space designed as space for furnishing. Click here to contact us

Top and shelf decor. Click here to contact us 

Bedroom Decor and Styling. Click here to contact us

WORK ROOM


Contemporary Industrial Concept for Work Room. Click here to contact us

Linear Working Desk design attached together with two level bookshelf for maximum capacity. Click here to contact us

Meridian Interior Design
Book Shelf Close up shot 

Fadzli
Creating a vibe

Open metal lamp giving adding industrial elements on the work desk

Wall painted with 3D Wall Textured Painting for a realistic look

THE DESIGNER & STYLIST

Yang, Fadzli
Left: Yang ( Designer) with Fadzli (Stylist)
From Left: Fadzli (Stylist), Dr Irene and Yang (Designer)



REVIEWS  / COMMENTS ABOUT MERIDIAN INTERIOR DESIGN





“I didn’t do a price comparison with other IDs but I did visit a few IDs’ booths at one of the major exhibitions. The information provided by the other IDs wasn’t convincing enough for me to make a definite decision until I visited Meridian show room.

Meridian was recommended by a friend and Lee Yang initiated the first call. I explained to Lee Yang, the designer, that I wanted a contemporary minimalist design. My first meeting with Lee Yang was very productive. He provided me the information I needed in order for me to make a definite decision. Lee Yang interpreted the concept that I had in mind and addressed all questions that I had. The entire renovation process was explained with clarity and it made it much easier for me as a client to sign up with Meridian.

I was completely assured throughout the renovation period of the quality of the work that was done. Throughout this process I had the peace of mind that the entire project was well taken care of. I did not have to worry if workers showed up or the timeline was adhered to. I just needed to check with Lee Yang if I had any concerns and they were duly addressed. The periodic update with the photos at the initial stage of the renovation was very helpful to me the client because it meant that Meridian was transparent and took care of things with a very client-focused approach.

The recommendations made to purchase certain things like lights and fans were very helpful as well because I saved a lot of time by not having to go figure out things on my own. Also, it tied in with the concept of the design. Meridian helped to create the home that was my heart’s desire and I am thankful to Lee Yang, the designer, who pulled to whole concept together and made sure that the designs showed to me materialized in the end. 

The decorating services provided helped to put the final touch to the creation of a home that is very modern, warm and comfortable. For this, I have to say thanks to Fadzli for creating it. I look forward to going back home after the end of a working day.

It was a very worthwhile investment that I made in getting Meridian to design, renovate and decorate my new place because the quality of the work is extremely good and never at any point in time I was worried or concern.

I will definitely recommend Meridian to my family and friends. WHY? Because they know to focus on the client’s needs to help create a home. The staff works around the schedule of the client and takes into serious consideration their needs. 

One word, Meridian is Extraordinaire!"

Dr. Irene Tan Ai Lian
Associate Professor, 
Head of Teaching and Learning 
BERJAYA University College of Hospitality 
March 2017



To see other completed work and reviews about Yang's work, click here

To read other articles about Yang's project, click here 

To see other Popular Projects done by Meridian's other designers, click here 

SHOWROOM ADDRESS 

No. 14, Jalan SS15/4
47500, Subang Jaya,
Selangor.

Operation hours: 10am - 7pm
Contact: 016 - 2926 357 (Lola)


*Please make an appointment before coming so that we can reserve a parking for you.

No, 14 Jalan SS15/4, 47500 Subang Jaya



Website: www.meridiandesign.my
Instagram: Meridian Interior Design
Facebook: Meridian Interior Design / Signature Kitchen Subang

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts