Modern Contemporary Condo Design - Magazine Feature

10:00 AM

Modern Contemporary design for Olives Residence, Subang Jaya by Interior Designer, Aliaa.
Published in CloudHAX Magazine, January - March 2016 Issue

This condo unit project is actually designed for the developer. Credit goes to Aliaa, our Team Manager for doing such a good job in designing this whole condo unit!

Thank you Jodie Lee, The Head of Communication, CloudHAX magazine, for publishing my article once again! Yeah, this is the second time that my article was published in CloudHAX. The first article was about a whole house design at Sunway.

I couldn't be more honored when Jodie emailed me personally asking me to share another project for her publishing, she said that the readers really loves it!





Total of 6 pages article featured in the CloudHAX, Jan - Mac 2016 issue




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts